Child Protection Clearances
The following are the clearances in the state of Pennsylvania that need to be in place for contractors and employees to serve as a STEM Coach, mentor research fellows in person, or enter school grounds to run a program. Please send a pdf copy of each clearance to firstname.lastname@example.org . Clearances must be obtained within the last 60 months.
- PA Criminal Check https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- PA Child Abuse History
- Online Portal https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- PDF version to mail http://www.dhs.pa.gov/cs/groups/webcontent/documents/form/s_001762.pdf
- FBI Fingerprinting To Schedule your ten-minute fingerprint appointment, simply visit https://uenroll.identogo.com and enter the following Service Code 1KG6Q9
- Act 168 paperwork signed from any prior employer in which you worked with children
- Mandated Reporter Certificate training is available online https://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu/webapps/portal/execute/tabs/tabAction?tab_tab_group_id=_91_1
Thank you for your cooperation.