I live in the intersection of mathematics (originally trained as a math teacher), a business owner, a parent, and a theologian exploring what brings meaning to life. My passion is for every child in our world to thrive. I believe the most important resource each child has is you, their parent. May we together Grow a Generation that of innovative, critical thinking collaborators, emotionally intelligent and resilient, with great leadership and vision.
Most commented posts
- Baden Academy Invaded By an Evil Robot! — 48 comments
- The Coding Craze: Why I Am Asking Learners to Go Deep into Scratch Programming — 28 comments
- Lifting a Teen from the Mud of Self-Absorbed Pity — 12 comments
- Science Center claims Moon Landing May Have Been Faked — 6 comments
- My Child Wants to Design Video Games Part Two: What type of training or classes should they take? — 6 comments