Email: drellen “at” growageneration.com
For Parent Groups and PTAS
- DISTRACTED: TECHNOLOGY AND OUR KIDS (Establishing good habits)
- CREATE > CONSUME (We’ll make a mobile app during a time together)
- STARTING AN AFTERSCHOOL STEM CLUB
For School In Service
- DEFINING STEM WITH MEANINGFUL PROJECTS
- USING SCRATCH PROGRAMMING IN CLASSROOM ASSESSMENTS
- GROWTH MINDSETS IN MATH AND TECHNOLOGY
- STEM NOVA
- ROBOTICS MERIT BADGE
- GAME DESIGN MERIT BADGE
- PROGRAMMING MERIT BADGE
For Ladies Guilds and 50+ Groups
- BECOMING HERO’S IN YOUR GRANDCHILD’S LIFE!
- WHAT IS A GRANDMA COACH?
For corporate and business meetings
- MENTORING THE YOUNGER GENERATION
- STEM OUTREACH: WHAT WORKS
Gavin Phillips has authored three books about penguins. Saving a Galapagos Penguin Family, The Little Blue Penguins of North Sydney Harbour, and The King Penguins of the Falkland Islands.
Jaylee Duncan authored, Angie’s Tale: What Happened to Her Flipper in conjunction with the Marine Mammal Center.